Automatic Ore Pickup для Space Engineers
Tired of floating ore slowing you down and giving you concussions?
Phoenix Manufacturing is back with something to take care of that!
Now your drills all include a micro gravity generator* which will cause it to collect all floating ore nearby.
In addition, for those times you really just want to throw the ore in the trash, now you can activate the micro-singularity, which will destroy the floating ore instead!
This will change all drills (including modded ones) to automatically pick up all floating ore while drilling.
This includes the player's hand drill.
NOTE - UPDATE 01.131 REMOVED ORE FROM SHIP DRILLS!
Ship drills will no longer produce floating ore due to a game change.
This mod will only (and still!) affect the player's hand drills.
This only operates while the drill is working.
* Does not actually produce gravity
This will aid in the collection of ore, and help keep servers running at peak efficiency. Feel free to set your floating object count to the low value you really want.
To prevent a ship drill from collecting ore, add [nocollect] to the block name ([collect] to force collecting).
For the player, press Ctrl-T to toggle automatic pickup. Setting is persistent per player, per world.
- /autoore collect <on|off|true|false> - Sets the default collection on or off for the server (can be overridden above)
- /autoore rangemultiplier <float> - Set collection range multiplier (multiplied by WorldVolume.Radius). Between 1-100. Default 2.0.
- /autoore ore orename <collect|nocollect|destroy> - Sets the collection method for ore orename to one of the listed values.
- /autoore serverore orename <collect|nocollect|destroy> - Sets the server-default collection method for ore orename to one of the listed values.
- Ctrl-T - Toggles collection while using the hand drill only. Drill must be equipped to use command. If Ctrl-T is already bound, it will be Ctrl-R, and if that's bound, Ctrl-B.
To set the player option to destroy all floating stone ore instead of collecting:
/autoore ore stone destroy
To set the server option (which is the default if player isn't set:
/autoore serverore stone destroy
See the Change Log
- Since this places the ore directly into the inventory, if your inventory is full (player or drill block), this will stop working. This is not a bug.
- This may have problems collecting on Dedicated Servers. I do not have a solution yet, as I haven't been able to determine the cause.
- Power consumption for balance
Please post bug reports in the appropriate discussion.