Reworked Factions v0.72 для Call to Arms
Reworking your modern warfare experience
Ever felt that CtA doesn't offer a lot of variety when it comes to troops? We did.
This mod aims to fix the lack of variety by reworking the Call to Arms factions.
If you are new to my mod, please take a minute in test mode to try out all squads to recognize their specifications. Also make sure you know how the new vehicles feel like before going in a battle.
Please excuse language mistakes. I am german and was not the best student when it comes to vocabulary and grammar. Anyway I hope you are able to understand what im writing. If not or if you find any other mistakes/bugs, please let me know in the comments down below. BUT please, stay friendly :).
Welcome to the next major update for the Reworked Factions modification. With the previous update a preview for the "Hellfire" update was added. This preview includes the "Work In Progress" faction Ukraine as well as further bug fixes and improvements.
The Hellfire update itself will address the East-Ukraine conflict, i.e. a second fraction will be added in addition to Ukraine. Of course, the team continues to work on improving the mod, so that we can handle all of this, we have added a new "developer" to the team: Aufklärer. While working on the mod, he made it possible to add two fractions in such a short time. He will continue to work on new factions, but it should be kept in mind that he (like all of us) is in the constant process of learning about Call to Arms modding.
I am now on vacation for a week, after that there will be more information about the upcoming major update. Until then, the early testing version of Ukraine can be played, even though it is not yet 100% ready.
- Added IRAQI faction
- Added BRITISH faction incl. vehicles
- Added FRANCE faction incl. vehicles
- Added new weapons
- Added working AI for added factions
- Reworked voices (Arma3 Voices) [WIP]
- Reworked sounds (Arma 3 sounds)
- Reworked infantry squads of all present/vanilla factions
- Reworked prices (also of the mortars)
- Up to 16 squads and 20 support squads per faction
- Removed Mechanized Infantry and automaticly placed SpecOps in helicopters
- Added completely new kinds of units: Delta Force, Green Berets, Marsocs, Iraqi Special Operation Forces, Spetsnaz, Alphas and many more
- Like all my mods, this mod is compatible to the newest version of Call to Arms open_beta.
- This mod is WIP (work in progress). Frequent updates included.
- This mod does not contain any missions or maps.
WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
Future updates are more focussed on quality than quanitity.
- Bugfixes (high priority)
- Full support for the conquest mode (high priority)
- New factions (tba)
- Arma 3 voices (lower priority)
- Iraqi vehicle icons (lower priority)
Credits can be found in the discussion section
Activate the open_beta version of the game