SCP:CB SNPCs для Garry's Mod
Hello! Welcome to my SCP:CB SNPCs!
NOTICE THAT YOU NEED THE SOUND PACK TO HEAR ANYTHING!
You can download this map for the full SCP:CB SNPCs experience!
Wanna join something's faction? Use the 'Set Faction' tool included with my base!
- Full support for the gm_site19 SCP map!
- Full customization menu in the CPTBase tab!
- Each SCP was designed to replicate the lore/game as much as possible!
- Class-D, Scientist, and NTF all have special AI when facing SCPs!
- Even includes usable SCPs that can aid you!
- You can't become infected or have side effects while wearing SCP-714!
- MAN DATS SOM GOOD ASS SHIT!
- All SCPs can be controlled with my Possessor SWEP in the CPTBase weapon tab!
- NTF can capture SCP-173 if 2 or more NTF are present!
- Fully working blinking system! (Only activates if SCP-173 or SCP-087-B are around)
- SCP-173 can not move when seen by players or (S)NPCs. The system is automatic and doesn't require any external coding from other developers.
- SCP-106 and SCP-173 can be contained if playing on gm_site19!
- Stop resisting, I am the cure.
- Class-D Subjects can follow you and will even help you escape!
- NTF will even tell each other when they're going to blink!
- SCP-096 works properly when looked at by (S)NPCs and players or if he's shot!
- SCP-096 will only un-trigger if it kills the person who looked at it, then it will have an 8 second cool down!
- SNPCs are fully possessable and can be customized in the CPTBase options menu!
- Adds Nightvision that can be used to see SCP-966 (Just don't use it around SCP-895..)
- Adds all the classic NPCs of the original versions of CB!
- MTF Guards have conversations and can escort players if their faction is set to FACTION_SCP_NTF
- SCP-575 can only move in the darkness. Flashlights will freeze it and the sun will kill it
- SCP-682 can adapt to many situations, increasing its' size, learning new attacks, and gaining resistance to many things
- SCP-106 has a chance to teleport to you and rip you into his pocket dimension
- Press "E" on SCP-008 to close the pipes. Although this would mean you're sacrificing yourself for your allies, yes?
- Chat commands:
- Adds 55 SNPCs
- (Isolation) SCP-173
- (Isolation) SCP-303
- (Isolation) SCP-650
- (Classic) SCP-008-1
- (Classic) SCP-096
- (Classic) SCP-106
- (Classic) SCP-173
- (Classic) MTF Guard
- Class-D Subject
- MTF AH-64 Apache
- MTF Epsilon-11 Nine-Tailed Fox
- MTF Lambda-5 White Rabbits
- MTF Nu-7 Hammer Down
- SCP-049-2 Soldier
- SCP-079 Camera
- SCP-939 (Instance A)
- SCP-939 (Instance B)
- SCP-939 (Instance C)
- SCP-1499-1 King
- Nothing. Mod will recieve occasional updates
Having trouble? See below:
- Check out the FAQ before asking your question/reporting an error! I can assure you, 99% of the questions/errors that get posted everyday are because people are too idiotic to read the description or the FAQ. These problems you run into 99% of the time, are your fault. So read the FAQ before reporting an issue!
Cpt. Hazama - Coding, porting assets
Joonas Rikkonen and the rest of the SCP:CB Development Team - Original assets
SCP Secret Laboratory Development Team - Some sounds
SCP Isolation Development Team - Isolation models and sounds
Mawskeeto - Making ragdolls
Shaklin - Teaching me how to port these things
Elan S. - Lambda and Hammer Down MTF skins
And thank you to all the following beta testers!
- Cubic Tuxedo
- Captain Magma
- Robo Raptor
- Lightning Bolt
- Robert Fgt.
If you do plan on using this in a RP server of some kind, please comment on my profile if you need any help setting it up. (Example: Allowing certain people to be friendly to SCPs)
Uncompressed size: 329 MB